Raj Kosaraju, CIO of Maxil Technology Solutions Inc. based in Chicago, is a seasoned business professional with a diverse background. Raj Kosaraju brings more than 23 years of experience to Marketing, Management Information Systems and Technology Consulting. As CIO of Maxil Technology Solutions, Inc., Mr. Kosaraju has been instrumental in shaping up the growth of this rapidly growing information technology firm, which ranked 148 on the 2005 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America. Mr. Kosaraju works closely with Maxil’s offshore development partners in overseeing project planning and the software solutions delivery management practice.
Mr. Kosaraju earned his MS in Information Systems & International Management from the Universidad Internacional De Las Americas in Costa Rica and his MBA from Texas A&M University.
Some of the key accolades under his leadership are:
• Maxil ranked 148 By Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in 2005.
• Maxil ranked by Inc. 500 (Inc. rank # 411) in 2006.
• Maxil ranked in top 100 by “Silicon India Magazine” in 2005.
• Ranked number 3 in the “Best Places to work in Illinois” 2006.
• Maxil ranked 91 in the “Global outsourcing 100” Fortune- April 2007 edition.
• Ranked 98 in the “Global Outsourcing 100” Fortune- April 2006.
• Won the Prestigious Alfred C Sloan Award for Work place Excellence
for Chicago region in 2006.
• Was one of the Nominees for the 20th Ernst & Young Entrepreneur awards program (Lake Michigan area) in June 2006. Nominations and awards are given each year to entrepreneurs in over 100 cities and 35 countries who have demonstrated excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
God has given each of us a certain number of minutes with which we’re able to make an impact in the world. Something to read at the start of every day that tells us we're loved, encourages us, challenges us, reminds us who we are and what we need to do. A note that has surprising power to heal our woes and solve our problems. Yet, many people squander their time here on earth and do nothing that is of significance for the Kingdom.
Raj has also invested his time and resources in Kingdom Builders. Like all organizations, "Kingdom companies"—businesses that have as one objective the spreading of the gospel—need advice. Kingdom companies in Asia have expressed a significant need, in particular, in the areas of strategic planning, marketing, feasibility studies, business operation, and process development. Missions movement, has partnered with John Terrill, National Director of MBA ministries of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, and Matt Cobbett, co-founder and director of Coram Deo Consulting. Together, this trio is mobilizing the MBA students at top schools (Harvard, MIT, Chicago, and Northwestern, to name a few) to invest their summer breaks consulting with Kingdom companies. As a result, some Asian businesses are now advancing the cause of Christ in even more creative ways, not only by addressing social justice issues and meeting the physical needs of those in their communities, but also through discipleship programs and church planting efforts being integrated into their businesses. These privately-held, multi-million dollar businesses are actually transforming communities!
Submitted by Anonymous
We've all had people in our lives who have made a positive impact on us. A parent or grandparent, a sibling who was there for us, or maybe even just a guy who shines shoes for a living? Whoever they are, tell us their story so they can inspire us even more.Tell Us Your Story All Everyday Hero Stories
Click the like button above to access our facebook page, then ‘like us’ to get a dose of positivity in your feed.No thanks