We've all had people in our lives who have made a positive impact on us—either directly like a parent or grandparent, a sibling who was there for us—or perhaps it was someone in the neighborhood who you saw doing something kind for someone else. These are our everyday heroes.
If you know someone who is an everyday hero, make them a billboard to share their story.
The hero stories you submit may be featured on our public website or even an actual billboard in their hometown.
Please follow these guidelines when creating your billboard:
- Create billboards that will be inspirational for all age groups & audiences.
- Only use images that were created by you or sourced from a copyright-free website such as Unsplash.com. (Unsplash is a platform powered by an amazing community that has gifted their own photos to fuel creativity around the world. Please feel free to use their copyright-free images to create your own billboard.)
- Do not promote a business or special event.
- Do not promote a political or religious organization.
- Do not include profane language.
All billboards submitted to the site will be reviewed before publishing and submissions that don't follow the above guidelines may be deleted.